Submitted by Larell Adney Strickland
8 – Can Soup (Weight Watcher Friendly)
- 1 can Hormel Turkey Chili - No Beans
- 1 can Hormel Turkey Chili - With Beans (I used both No Beans)
- 1 can whole or sliced potatoes (slice potatoes if whole)
- 1 can petite or regular cut diced tomatoes (no salt added)
- 1 can cut green beans (no salt added)
- 1 can Veg-All (mixed vegetables)
- 1 can vegetable soup
- 1 can sweet corn (no salt or sugar added)
- Cans used are all between 10.5 ounces and 15 ounces.
- Open cans and dump all contents into slow cooker.
- High 3-4 hours or Low 4-6 hours to allow flavors to meld together.
- Makes 16 x 1-cup servings
- Weight Watcher Points Plus (Pro Points) value of 3 PP per 1 cup soup.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!