Submitted by Charlotte Telford
4 ingredient sticky pork cutlets
- 2 pork cutlets/chops
- 4 Tablespoons of honey
- 4 Tablespoons of soy sauce (sweet abc brand is best)
- 3 Tablespoons sweet Chilli sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Oil fry pan (lightly)
- Salt & pepper pork & brown both sides.
- Add all ingredients in to the slow cooker & then add pork. Coat Both sides in the marinade. Place tea towel under lid & cook for 7 to 8 hours on low.
- Flip pork occasionally.
- PLEASE NOTE: While Charlotte submitted her recipe as she created it, we have found feedback from several that this recipe was overcooked+ in the time frame given. Perhaps Charlottes cooker was much slower, as some can be. We suggest this recipe is cooked for only 3-4hrs in most cookers.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think