Submitted by Charlotte Telford
4 ingredient sticky pork cutlets
- 2 pork cutlets/chops
- 4 Tablespoons of honey
- 4 Tablespoons of soy sauce (sweet abc brand is best)
- 3 Tablespoons sweet Chilli sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Oil fry pan (lightly)
- Salt & pepper pork & brown both sides.
- Add all ingredients in to the slow cooker & then add pork. Coat Both sides in the marinade. Place tea towel under lid & cook for 7 to 8 hours on low.
- Flip pork occasionally.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
3 thoughts on “4 ingredient sticky pork cutlets”
Wow I must say the flavours were amazing I doubled the ingredients as I’m feeding 5 ppl the house smells Devine ..😃
Easy & yummy. I did not have pork cutlets. I used pork loin chops & pork sizzle steaks. I cooked for 7hrs. I served with steamed rice.
This is sweet & savoury. at the same time – very tasty. Best thing is I made with ingredients I already had on hand in the pantry! winner 🏆
Thanks so much Tracey for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback! 🙂
I too love a recipe when most of it I already have on hand!