Submitted by Sharon Paull
3 Layer Bread
- Basic Yogurt Bread Mix
- 2 Cups SR Flour
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 1 Tspn Dried Yeast (I have made it without yeast and still works)
- 1 Sml Egg (If needed-e.g. if dough is too dry)
- I put all mine in my mix master with dough hook and let it go on slow for about 5 mins..
- Cream Cheese (Spreadable)
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- Sliced Salami
- Shredded Bacon/Ham
- Grated Tasty Cheese
- 1 Shallot finely Sliced
- Dried Shallots (For the top)
- Baking paper
- Wire rack
- Hot oven to finish off in.
- Make dough. Divide into 3 and flatten out, I just use my hands as it seems to stick to rolling pin. Also I do it on the baking paper as its easier to lift into the SC.
- Mix Cream Cheese and Sweet Chili Sauce (as much Chili as you like.)
- Spread Cream Cheese mix on bottom dough and then put all other ingredients on and repeat with next layer and also top layer, I put a little extra cheese on top and sprinkled dried shallots on top.
- I preheated my SC while I was making the bread.
- Place bread into SC on High for 2 hours, after the first hour I put a wire rack under bread as the bottom was getting very brown..
- Tea towel under lid so the condensation doesn't drip on the top..
- Pop in hot oven for 5 to 10 mins to brown off the top..
- I use a 7lt Breville SC
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think