Submitted by Simon Christie
3 Ingredient Simple Shortbread Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/3 cup castor sugar
- 130g butter softened
- Lightly grease slow cooker with butter/margarine
- Preheat cooker on HIGH
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl with wooden spoon
- Add butter and thoroughly combine to a crumbly consistency
- Roll/press mixture into small balls (ping pong size)
- Place balls into cooker and press down gently with a fork
- Cook on HIGH with TEA TOWEL for 45-60 minutes depending on cooker temperature.
- 7L slow cooker used
- If mixture is too crumbly for pressing together add 1 Tablespoon butter and re combine.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!