Submitted by Kim Prattley
2 ingredient ice-cream loaf
- 4 cups of whatever flavour FULL cream ice cream
- 3 cups of self raising flour
- Mix flour with your softened ice cream, using an electric mixer, until ingredients just come together.
- Do not over mix or try to make mix resemble a bread dough or your loaf will turn out hard.
- Line a bread tin or your sc with baking paper and spray a little with cooking spray.
- Add your mixture and even out.
- Place in sc with a tea towel under lid and cook for 1hr 20mins(time depending on your sc) or until a skewer inserted into mix comes out clean.
- Let it sit in sc for 10 mins with lid off before transferring out.
- Serve warm with extra ice cream or cold with jam and whipped cream.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think