Submitted by Paulene Christie
2 Ingredient Cake
- 1 Packet or Box Cake mix (any flavour you prefer) - I use 320g mix or larger
- 1 x 425g Can of fruit in juice (any fruit you prefer)
- 1. Combine the cake mix (dry from the box - no added ingredients to it at all) and the can of fruit (juice included)
- 2. Pour this into a slow cooker that is greased or lined with baking paper
- 3. Cover with a tea towel under the lid then cook on HIGH for 1.5 - 2hrs depending on your slow cooker or when skewer comes out clean
- I did mine in my little 1.5L cooker hence the lovely high result but a larger cooker will yield a lower cake
- The cake pictured is a vanilla cake mix and a can of mango slices - you can see the chunks of mango through the finished cake.
- Other great combinations would be chocolate cake and cherries or Vanilla cake and fruit salad.
- It doesn't get much easier than this!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!