Mince, Thai, Turkey
September 6, 2017
Found a similar recipe on Pinterest and put my own twist on it. This is a household favourite and a fantastic spicy dish!
6 hrs 30 mins
2 diced shallots
2 grated carrots
2 grated zucchinis
1kg of turkey mince
2 teaspoons of Thai Gourmet Red Curry Paste
2 tablespoons in basil paste
1 tablespoon of hot chili paste
2 teaspoons of ginger paste
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
1 tablespoon of fish sauce
2 tablespoons of coconut cream
Sprinkle of Pepper
6 tablespoons of tomato paste
1 tablespoon of parsley paste
2 teaspoons of fish sauce
1 400ml can of coconut cream
Leftovers of the other 400ml coconut cream where 2 tablespoons were put into the meatballs
11. Add all meatball ingredients together and mix well. The mixture will be wet and squishy but no breadcrumbs are required.
22. Roll meat mixture into balls and brown in a hot pan with a bit of oil.
33. Add all sauce ingredients into a bowl and stir well.
44. Put meatballs into slowcooker and add sauce. Don't stir.
55. Cook on low for 6 hours.
66. Serve with cauliflower rice, salad or regular rice.
Submitted by Victoria Meechan
All fields are required to submit a review.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.