11. Place chicken thighs in slow cooker (no need to brown)
32. In a large bowl mix garlic, ginger, onion, fish sauce, curry paste & stock, poor mixture over chicken.
53. Cook on low for 6 hours, remove chicken and shred then return chicken to slow cooker.
74. Stir in coconut cream, mushrooms, carrots, capsicum & basil & cook for a further 30 mins.
95. Stir in lime juice prior to serving.
11Serve with crusty bread.
13Please note - I add my vegetables 30 mins prior to serving as i like them a bit firm however if you prefer them soft add them at the start however they do become quite mushy by the end of cooking. I also add sugar to mine as it gives it a beautiful flavour and also can take a bit of the spiciness out.