October 6, 2014
8 hrs 30 mins
1.5 cups carrots, chopped
2 ribs celery, chopped
1 medium onion, peeled and sliced
2 slices ginger (approx. 1/4 inch thick each), peeled
2-3 stocks fresh rosemary
8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (i used 2 large breasts)
1 box low sodium soup broth (900mL)
1 cup white wine
coarse salt and pepper to taste
2 cups egg noodles
11. spray crockpot with non stick spray
32. add carrots, celery, onion, ginger and rosemary
53. place chicken on top of veggies
74. add broth, salt and pepper
95. cook on low for 8 hours
116. remove chicken and shred with 2 forks, return to crockpot
137. cook noodles as per packet
158. add cooked (and drained!) noodles to crockpot, let sit for 10 minutes
179. serve with crusty bread!
Submitted by Melissa Hansen
All fields are required to submit a review.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.