Pork & Gravy
March 22, 2016
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 7 hrs
7 hrs 15 mins
11. Put something in the slow cooker to stop the roast from hitting the bottom of the slow cooker
22. Put water in the bottom of slow cooker
33. Put butter & salt on the rind to help it crackle if crackle is wanted.
44. Put roast in slow cooker on high for 5 hours
5(If wanting it to crackle)
65. DPut roast in oven drizzle a bit of oil on the rind then turn the oven on at 210-250c for 10-30 mins
76. While pork is in the oven pull out what ever you are holding the roast with out of slow cooker and add both pre made gravox leaving it on high.
87. When you have the crackle that you desire pull pork out use forks to shred the pork
98. Add pork into gravy.
109. Leave pork in gravy for about 2 hours on high.
Submitted by Crystal Greskie
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.