July 4, 2016
Something unique for your slow cooker
6 hrs 55 mins
7 hrs 35 mins
- 1kg mince
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 carrot grated
- 4 mushrooms chopped finely
- Stems of bunch of spinach, finely chopped (don't use them all if there is too many)
- Salt, pepper, mixed herbs, garlic & mustard all to personal taste
- 1/2 cup rice
- 2 x 440gm tomato soup
- equal parts water to soup
- 440gm tin tomatoes, diced
- Leaves of a bunch of spinach, stems detached & used above
1Combine all ingredients, except the soup, water, tin tomatoes & spinach leaves, into a mixing bowl.
2Roll into rissole balls & wrap with spinach leaves using a toothpick to hold if needed.
3Stack into slow cooker.
4Combine the 2 tins tomato soup with equal parts water and tin tomatoes & pour over top of the spinach parcels; add extra water if you think it's needed.
5Cook on high for 6 hours, then low for 1 hour.
6Gently rotating your parcels from bottom to top at the halfway cooking time.
Submitted by Tricia Preston
All fields are required to submit a review.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.