October 29, 2014
2 hrs 30 mins
2 hrs 50 mins
6 1/2 oz whole wheat lasagna pasta--uncooked
1 pound 95% lean ground beef (mince), cooked (you may combine uncooked if desired)
4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
2 1/2 ounces turkey pepperoni or regular pepperoni. Use mild to spicy sausage if you cannot find pepperoni
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
4 ounces egg product like Egg Beaters--if you don't have then use 2 eggs
8 ounces Chobani greek non-fat yogurt
32 ounces Prego Italian pasta sauce
11. Brown ground beef if desired. In bowl, add ground beef, pepperoni and pasta sauce; stir until combined.
22. In separate bowl, combine 2 cups of mozzarella, parmesan, yogurt and egg product.
33. Pour 1 cup meat mixture in bottom of slow cooker. Cover with layer of pasta. Spread 1/4 of cheese mixture over pasta followed by 1/4 of meat sauce.
4Repeat layer of pasta, 1/2 of remaining cheese mixture, balance of pasta and then balance of cheese mixture.
54. Top with remaining meat sauce and the remaining 2 cups of mozzarella.
65. No tea towel required. Cook on High for 2 1/2 hours or low for 5 hours per my WestBend 6 quart slow cooker (6L for outside USA)
8Weight Watchers Points Plus are 9PP/serving if divided into 10 servings; 12PP/serving if divided into 8 servings.
10(Note from recipe submitter: recipe changed but inspired by lemonsforlulu.com)
Submitted by Larell Adney Strickland
All fields are required to submit a review.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.