11. Cut up granny smith apples and place in the bottom of ramekins.
32. In a bowl mix the cake mixture and the lemonade together.
53. Spoon mixture into ramekins on top of the apple.
74. Place in the slow cooker (on aluminum foil or a rack of some sort so the ramekins are not directly touching the bottom of the slow cooker)
95. Cook on high for 1.5 hours with a tea towel under the lid.
11Can alternate with other fruits, cake mixtures and softdrinks.
Submitted by Caitlin Perks
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.