Loaded bacon and potato pie
March 15, 2016
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 4 hrs
4 hrs 15 mins
- Yields: 8 servings
1Brown mince, onion, garlic and mushrooms. Drain fat.
21.Layer bacon around slow cooker. Half hanging out
32. Layer meat, then scalloped potatoes
43. Add some cheese sauce, then sprinkle cheese.
54. Repeat layers til the top and add generous leftover cheese
65. Fold bacon over top to make a bacon parcel
76. cook for 4 hours on HIGH
87. Don't forget the tea towel - Tea Towel Trick
Submitted by Taye Wiffen
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.