Family Favourite Easy Chicken Curry
April 17, 2015
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 8 hrs
8 hrs 5 mins
- Yields: 5-6
11. Have a slow cooker ready to go. Place chicken and potatoes into the slow cooker.
22. Mix tomatoes, cream (or coconut milk/cream), onion, ginger, curry powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Taste and add more curry powder if necessary. (Remember that it will taste a little salty, but it will be seasoning the potatoes and chicken, so its ok)
33. Pour the sauce over the chicken and potatoes. Place lid on slow cooker and turn to low or high. Cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours on high and 5-6 on low. During cooking, add sugar if you desire.
44. Before serving, add the lemon juice, if desired, and peas. (The peas will cook from the residual heat.)
55. Serve with hot cooked rice.
Submitted by Amy Robinson
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.