Creamy French Onion Ranch Chicken
February 6, 2015
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 3 hrs
3 hrs 15 mins
- Yields: 4 to 6
11. Place flour and soup mix in large bag
22. Fry off the onion, mushrooms and garlic in large pan until tender and remove. (skip this step if u don't want to sear)
33. Add chicken to flour and soup mix and coat well.
44. Pour chicken along with excess flour/soup mix into same pan you cooked onions in and lightly sear. (skip this step if u don't want to sear)
55. Put everything into SC, season well and cook on LOW for 3hrs .
6** I put tea towel under lid as I like sauce thick**
7If sauce is too thick for your liking add a little water.
8Serve with Mash and Steamed Veggies and Corn.
10all SC's are different as you know so cooking times may vary
12NOTE: mix it up your way
13* add bacon and baby spinach and serve on pasta*
14* don't like mushrooms or onion or garlic then don't add them*
16"The French Onion Thousand Island Chicken Recipe"
17inspired me to create this and im so glad I did 😀
19Hope you all enjoy
Submitted by Brett "Tyga" Danvers
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.