Clean eating Tomato and Oregano Chicken
January 2, 2015
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 3 hrs 30 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
3 hrs 45 mins
- Yields: 5
11. Place chicken breasts on the bottom of the Slow Cooker.
22. Pour over the tomatoes, garlic and tomato paste
33. Add sliced onion and capsicum
44. Sprinkle oregano over the top
55. Cook on low for 3 1/2 - 4 hrs on low
66. Serve with sweet potato and pumpkin mash with broccoli.
Submitted by Alecia Templeton
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.