August 24, 2014
4 hrs 20 mins
4 potatoes, sliced thin
2 large lamb loin BBQ chops
Spice mix (I make my own - sage, paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper - but you can use any packet mix or flavour combination)
Cooking oil spray
11. Spray base of slow cooker
22. Layer sliced potatoes in slow cooker, spraying between layers
33. Rub lamb chops in spice mix
44. Place lamb on top of potatoes
55. Pour enough stock to cover potatoes
66. Cook on low for four hours or on high for two hours with lid on.
77. If liquid still remains, place on high with lid removed until liquid is reduced.
88. Remove lamb chops. Base of potatoes should be crispy.
99. Flip potato onto plate so crispy side is showing. Top with lamb chops and serve.
Submitted by Allie
All fields are required to submit a review.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.