October 10, 2014
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 50 mins
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups whole wheat flour (can use all purpose flour)
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cup vegetable oil
3 cups grated carrots
1 cup chopped walnuts
11. Grease slow cooker with butter and powder with flour or alternatively place baking paper inside.
22. Turn on slow cooker on high
33. Combine sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder. Mix well
44. Combine oil
55 Mix in eggs, 2 at a time
66. Stir in carrots and walnuts
77. Pour the contents in slow cooker
88. Cook for approximately 1.5 hours but time varies depending on slow cooker.
Submitted by Vivianne
October 8, 2017
More info how to here >>> How to Slow Cook Cakes
October 6, 2017
Could you put into a cake pan then put into the slow cooker?
All fields are required to submit a review.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.